If you love esports gambling just as we do, then we are going the same way and have something special for you to offer. Being truly passionate about what we are doing and knowing every single feature of cybergames, we will keep you in the loop and get the most out of esports betting. On our website, you will find all the necessary information – from reviews and ratings of the best esports betting operators to special guides, game outcome coefficients, and industry news. Be on top of things in order to make an informed decision and choose the best esports betting site.
Your Ultimate Guide to the Best Esports Betting Operators
Esports betting is not such a big gambling market compared to other industry segments, but it is one of the most dynamic and fastest-growing industries today. With the growing popularity of cybersports, it is no wonder that more and more esports betting sites have begun to appear. They have a wider list of services associated solely with a cyber game and capture almost all the tournaments taking place in the world.
Since there are too many sites today, it is quite difficult to distinguish the ones offering the best conditions for esports betting. If you are stuck and do not know what direction to take, we will guide you and never let you fail. EsportsBettingTop offers you a list of 100% reliable online betting venues where you can place esport bets and assess detailed information on any event. The best thing is that the rating is updated on a regular basis; new bookmakers are added, while old or improperly functioning companies are removed from the list. So you can access only fresh and up-to-date information here.
Some of the leaders among those offering betting services are Bet365, Unibet, 22Bet, 888sport, etc. This is the minimum list of stable strategically developing companies that accept eSports bets. Our experts have reviewed and test all online bookmakers and identified best esports betting sites that would be interesting for both beginners and experienced betters:
- Bet365 – it is a well-known online betting venue that supports dozens of competitions in the line, and esports bets are among top offers. With its live-mode feature, Bet365 allows players to place bets on CS: GO, Dota 2, Warface, League of Legends, Hearthstone, and other game areas. Pick the game you are an expert in and make a bet.
- Betway Esports – This site is characterized by a significant number of cyber disciplines available for betting. CS: GO, Dota 2, Warface, League of Legends, Hearthstone, Kings of Glory, Magic, StarCraft II, WarCraft III, FIFA, Fortnite, PUBG and others – all the main types of esports are covered. No matter if you are a fan of strategies, simulators, shooters, or board games, you will have what to do on this esports betting site.
- GG.Bet – Specialized on esports betting, the platform GG.Bet does have everything you need. In their “portfolio,” you will find more than 80 different disciplines, including the most popular computer games, with CS: GO, Dota 2, and Warface being true esports gambling leaders. In the section “Event of the day,” you will see a match with the top increased odds, which makes your selection of the bet to place a way easier. Besides, the bookmaker offers its players all existing types of eSports, so you will hardly suffer from the shortage of offers. The company is operating legally; it is registered in Cyprus and holds the Curacao license. This provides the minimum requirements for players registering in the system, including a simplified identification system.
- LOOT.bet – A specialized esports betting provider, LOOT.bet covers dozens of gaming options to choose from. What is more, the bets are accepted not only on the outcome of particular matches but also on the results of upcoming or current tournaments. Thus, a player can choose a winner of the game or predict the composition of the top three winners. The bookmaker holds the Curacao license, so you can rest assured about depositing money and submitting your personal information on the site. What is more, the registration process is as simple as possible and a long list of banking methods is supported.
All the above esports betting providers offer great bonuses, have 24/ 7 customer support, and get good odds for you. Of course, it is not the whole list of betting operators that deserve your attention. If you want to see the entire selection or read detailed information about any esports betting site, navigate to the dedicated section on EsportsBettingTop.net.
How Do We Choose Esports Betting Operators for You?
It is important to focus on the bookmakers according to standard criteria – their reliability, mobile applications, customer reviews, support service, and the number of cybersports supported. We do not miss any of these aside. On top of this, when creating a selection of the best esports betting sites, we also keep an eye on data encryption methods as well as banking solutions provided.
- The legality of a betting operator – licensed companies are loyal to betters; loss of funds from a game account occurs only when users violate the internal rules of the platform;
- The presence of the necessary discipline in the line – esports disciplines are supported by dozens of esports sites; however, not all offices have the ability to track them in full;
- Feedback from experienced betters – additional information about the esports betting site will allow you to evaluate the prospects of cooperation with it.
Apart from the above, some other criteria of utmost importance for us are data safety, legal operation/ availability of all the licenses and permissive documentation, winning odds, banking options. We also pay attention to the available types of bets and bonuses. As a rule, all big esports betting operators offer good welcome bonuses to novice betters. So if you want to get extra bucks to your betting budget, bonuses are worth checking.
What Else Do We Offer?
Apart from preparing reviews and testing out all esports betting operators, our betting experts are also sharing some valuable knowledge and industry insights with you. Thus, being an active user of EsportsBettingTop, you are on top of things and know how to transform your betting hobby into a source of income.
It is not only that we claim to be the only source of truth when it comes to esports betting; we are so in reality. Here is what we deliver on our website:
- Detailed reviews of esports betting sites – find comprehensive reviews of esports betting sites with detailed information about their bonuses, betting options, and odds;
- Up-to-date and unbiased ratings – have an eye on the lists of top betting sites to know which one to pick. We update ratings on a weekly basis, you all the date is 100% fresh;
- Betting guides – if you have no experience in esports betting, then our guides will become your perfect anchor and answer all burning questions you might have;
- Tips and tricks – increase our winning odds with the right strategy. Check out our tips and tricks to bet like a real pro;
- Industry news – be aware of all the happenings in the industry to know how to act and make informed decisions when it comes to placing bets. Use the information as your main source of guidance.
We are passionate about what we are doing, which means that we do it great. So if you have no one to count on and need an expert to assist you in your betting “career.” We are here for you and are always ready to share our knowledge with you!
Esports Betting Market Overview
Obviously, the esports betting industry is approaching the peak of its popularity. It is estimated that by 2020 the total amount of bets on esports will reach around $13 billion worldwide, while in 2017 the total amount of bets was estimated at $5.5 billion. That’s an impressive jump, agree?
There are currently 2 main categories of eSports bets on the market that are driving this development: skin betting and cash bets.
- Skin betting – Betting where players place bets with the help of “skins” instead of using cash. The same virtual items are used in video games to change the player’s appearance, so every better knows what to do with them;
- Cash bets – These are mainly used to place bets in three types of games: esports betting, fantasy esports, one-on-one games.
Both betting types are available today and feature increased popularity amongst players. Thus, popular games receive about 92% of the total cash bets, with the League of Legend having a market share of 38%; CS: GO – 29%, Dota 2 – 18%, and StarCraft 2 – 7%.
Esports Betting Types
The most popular esports disciplines among betters are Counter-Strike: Global Offensive, Dota 2, and Warface. Most betting enthusiasts are very familiar with the game mechanics of these projects and have an idea of what events can happen during the matches. Depending on the game you choose, different betting options and scenarios are available.
In betting on CS: GO, the available options include:
- the overall outcome of the oppositions of the teams;
- Events on 1 and 2 cards;
- The order in which the teams reach 5 or 10 frags;
- The probability of the match going into overtime.
As an additional option, players can see dynamic maps in a live mode.
Bookmakers offering esports bets on Dota 2 put odds on the following:
- The total handicap;
- Individual events on each card;
- Kills of certain characters;
- The total number of kills;
- The final score of the match.
A live mode is supplemented by dynamic markets in accordance with events on the map.
Betting scenarios in the Warface are the same as those for CS: GO and include the odds on:
- The overall outcome of the game;
- Events on individual maps;
- The probability of the match going into overtime.
Betters also have access to live markets and keep track of what’s happening with the two teams.
Types of eSports Betting
Esports matches provide players with the opportunity to make different bets depending on the game knowledge they possess and their betting strategy. Here is a list of the main types of esports bets.
Moneyline (win bets)
Moneyline betting is the most traditional type of betting, where users choose the team that will win against two or more opponents.
This type refers to the bets not on individual games but winners of entire tournaments; such bets are called futures. This type of bet lists the odds of winning each participating team or a player. Future bets may also include bets on the players with the most kills, which are longer-term and attract players throughout the tournament.
Prop bets (bets on unique events)
This type of bet allows you to bet on more specific elements of the event, which gives maximum profit since such bets require in-depth knowledge of a particular team or a player. You can bet on the number of kills committed by a certain player, on the team that will have the first win or the duration of the match.
Totals (betting on totals)
Betting on esports totals refers to bets made on the total number of specified events in the game, for example, the total number of kills, the total number of points obtained, or the total number of rounds.
Can You with eSports Betting?
There are every day multiple bettors on the best esports websites who win money by simply placing the right bet. It is no wonder. This industry is developing at a high pace. For example, in the last year of 2019, more than $90 billion went through sports, and esports attracted a big share as well. Every day there are new armies of customers who have tried esports betting once and come to it again.
There are many reasons for this:
- Entertainment – a bettor can himself participate in computer shooter battles, thus, diving into the intricacies of the game from the inside. Watching the matches of professional players is a true pleasure, agree?
- Simplicity – when placing traditional sports bets, you need to consider many factors in order to analyze the outcome of the event. The situation is different in esports. It is enough to study team performance statistics.
- It is easy to identify a favorite – before the start of the tournament, you can safely assume who can win the championship. It is a rare case of a new team to win the tournament.
So if you are passionate about cybersports, then you should definitely give esports betting a try.
What Will Happen to the Esports Betting Industry?
The esports market is expected to continue to increase in the future. The industry’s revenue growth this year will be about $1,096 million. About 37% of global esports revenue will be generated by North America, while 19% will be generated only by China. Moreover, by 2022, global esports revenues will reach $1,790 million. What will this give to you? How can you benefit from such a trend? Everything is easy. The richer this industry is, the more money you can get out of it.
It is no wonder that the audience will continue to grow. This year, the esports total audience is expected to reach 454 million people, with 253 million people being casual viewers and 201 million of eSports fans. In three years, the total audience is expected to reach 645 million viewers, whose major part is casual observers and the rest – industry buffs. Such a market expansion will result from the diversity of gaming disciplines created by developing games, the growth of streaming platforms, and the increased interest and involvement of gamers.
We will navigate and guide you so that you do not miss out on a single important happening or event and are always on top of things. No matter if you need to find a good esports betting site or are looking for some betting tips – you will help you in both cases. On our platform, we have everything for your full-fledged and successful esports betting. Expert guides, reviews, industry news, and ratings – all is here for you!